Jason Pirro USMC

This site is to seek justice for his death and to celebrate his life.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Jason Pirro-Remembering Your Birthday

Jason,

I am going to save a longer entry for Christmas Eve, but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday sweetheart.

You are loved and missed beyond measure. You are as much of a part of our lives now as you were when you were here with us. You could never be forgotten.

Without you it's a different world. The missing you never goes away and the loving you never goes away either. You hold such a special place in the hearts of those who were closest to you and we carry you with us wherever we go.

There are more loved ones with you now and I know that one day we will all be reunited. Until that day we continue to love you, miss you and remember you with fondness and smiles for the wonderful loving man that you always were.

Happy Birthday. Until then.....<3

Love Always,
Aunt Dee Dee, Uncle Reyes & Megan



Jason,

Of course my words and thoughts started flowing so what I had written previously wasn't enough. So here I go again.

29 years ago today you entered this world. You came into our lives, a new extension to the family tree. From the moment I saw you and held you in my arms, we bonded. I have so many nieces and nephews, but you were more than just my nephew and Godson. You were special. You were my boy.

The bond that you and I had, we didn't share with anyone else. I loved you as if you were my child. You were "my baby" and I was "your Aunt Dee Dee".

Right now so many memories are flooding my brain and I can smile remembering the different stages of your life that I was a part of.

I was so blessed to share so many memories with you and truly honored to be your Godmother. I always wanted a daughter but I never longed for a son because I had Megan and I had you!

I remember everything and as I do remember, I smile because I can still see your beautiful face and those sparkling blue eyes. Sometimes I can see your eyes in mine.....all I have to do is look in the mirror and I can see them.

You will always be so much more than a memory to me. Your love is a warmth that comforts my heart.

God blessed us the day that you were born and although you are no longer here to celebrate your Birthday, we will always celebrate your life and we will honor and remember you today and everyday.

You were so much more than a nephew and Godson to me. You were a part of me and you will always be a part of me.

With Love Always,
"Your Aunt Dee Dee"



The following was written in October by a dear friend of mine named Kurt S. F. Mebruer.

What We Leave Behind


Writing about those who have gone away to another world, another place of existance is not easy to work through. I may have never met Jason, never knew him as a friend, but it’s incredibly easy to see how many lives he touched, how many hearts he found comfort in, how many people who were blessed to know him that I can confidently say that I am unfortunate for not having had the chance to meet him.

I am still without answers to the questions of his passing. I cannot conceive the reasons or the mistakes made for why his death came to happen. I’ve contemplated what may have occured and I continue to think of how it may have happened, but I fear the truth may remain in the realm of the unfathomable.

Then what is left if not questions? What is left to hold if not justice alone? What do those who pass on leave behind?

The legacy of people who leave us is not the trials and trepidations they incurred through life. It is not the pains and sorrows themselves that we remember the most. Rather it is the wonderful memories of those people that we remember the most and yes, at times those memories can cause us to feel the heartache of that person’s absence.

However, I am certain in the belief that we keep alive the absent by remembering them. And while their physical body may not be here among us any longer, I feel as though their soul or spiritual aspect is capable of and does come back to us when we think of them. I believe that at times we can even sense their presence.

The people that Jason loved the most may no longer feel his hand on their shoulder, they may no longer be able to hug him, kiss him, hear his voice or see his smiling face with their eyes. But inside them he lives on, steadfast in their hearts, loving them from within, where everyday, every second, they can hear his comforting voice and see his smiling face.

I know from personal experience that at some point we begin to worry that we will forget what their face looked like, we worry that one day we will forget them. But that’s simply not possible, they have left a mark on us that will never wash away, never fade away.

I like to think of each day as a chance to live the life they would want us to. Another opportunity to cherish the things they gave us and at night when I lay down to sleep, I am comforted in knowing that tomorrow will be one day closer to reuniting with them in a much better place.

Jason is not dead, he cannot truely ever cease to exist. In every living thing there are elements of everything that came before them, an essence of everything they experienced in this life. When we pass on, we are not lost to time, we are not forgotten, we are just on another frequency that the rest of the people we left behind are yet to discover.

Think of Jason in this way. Think of him as being happy, excited in anticipation for the day you will join him there where you can be together again. We all hold transport passes to the next world and we can never know when that departure time is, but God has a reason for giving us that pre-determined amount of time.

Love Always and Cherish Eternally.

I am so sorry for the loss, Jason’s family has to endure. I regret never having had the chance to meet him here in this place, but he will never be forgotten.

-Kurt S.F. Mebruer
(A friend of Jason’s Aunt Dee Dee)


Thank you Kurt. You are a very talented young man with a special gift. You have a very special place in my heart. God Bless You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home