Jason Pirro USMC

This site is to seek justice for his death and to celebrate his life.

Monday, September 04, 2006

First Anniversary

In Memory of Jason Pirro

July 15, 2005
Jason,

Today is one of the hardest days of my life. The hardest day was when you were taken from us a year ago today. The sadness that exists in my heart is neverending. And the pain is just as bad as it was then. It is so hard to bear.

It still seems so unreal that you're gone. I just want you to walk through the door and I want to see your face. To lose a child is the worst kind of loss and the emptiness in my heart just aches for you.

I love you and miss you more than words can express. I know that you're with me, but I just wish that I could see you. You are loved and missed so very much. You will never be forgotten.

Jason, I know that you can't physically be here with us, but you're always with me-in my heart. The love will always keep us together, even though we are now worlds apart. A Mother's Love is an undying love, and not even death could separate our bond.

We love you and miss you. We'll always love you and miss you.

Love Always,

Mom & Gary




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 15, 2005
Jason,

You've been gone a year today. The sadness is still as fresh as it was a year ago. I know life must carry on and people have carried on, but for those of us who were closest to you, we find that easier said than done.

I remember every single memory of you growing up and I cherish those memories more and more each day. I remember when you were a little boy, your Mom would say to you "Whose boy are you?" And you would say "Mommy, Daddy and Aunt Dee Dee." There is always going to be a part of my heart that belongs to you. And I am always going to miss you, because you were a very special person in my life and even though you are gone that is never going to change. Love never dies. And the bonds are forever as well.

Today is such a hard day. Here we have to go on with a regular routine and our hearts are filled with sorrow because you're not here with us. I know you exist elsewhere now, in peace and love. And although we can't see you, I know that you are always around us. You are watching over us. I am very comforted by that. But the sadness of missing you never goes away.

Megan misses you so much. You're always going to be her "Dude". She deals with her grief in a different way than I do. And of course today is a very hard day for your Mom, Gary, your wife and daughters. They miss you so very much and that never goes away. We'll never understand every aspect of life and death, but I do know that there is everlasting life where you are, and everywhere I go, everything I see, the sky, the sun, a rainbow, a bright star at night, everything I see-I think of you.

You are our Guardian Angel. We will miss you everyday for the rest of our lives. And we will love you forever. That will never die! You'll always be with us in our hearts. Always.

Love Always,
Aunt Dee Dee



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home