Jason Pirro USMC

This site is to seek justice for his death and to celebrate his life.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Jason Pirro-Your Drawing



Jason Pirro
Your Drawing

Jason,

For their anniversary, Gary got your Mom a special gift. It was a drawing of you. The portrait is incredible, absolutely beautiful. The artist did an exceptional job. Your Mom took a picture of it and sent it to me. It touched my heart. I just kept looking at it. I smiled, I cried and I looked at my entertainment center at your photos and you are really gone. Someone so full of life, an incredible being is no longer here. But sometimes it feels like you are.

We lose loved ones and we mourn their deaths. Of course life goes on and people carry on with their lives, but there are some people that have touched our lives in such a siginificant way that you never place them in the foreground. You hold their memory ever so near and you carry them with you wherever you go, throughout your life. They are never far from thought and always in the heart. Although they are gone, they are always with you. And you are that person to us. You have always been and always will be a special part of me. Death cannot completely separate us.

I can still remember and feel holding you in my arms when you were a baby. I can still see your face, your smile. I can still hear your laugh, your voice. I can feel your hugs and thanks to the memories, those things will always remain even though you no longer physically walk this earth with us.

When you share a bond with someone it doesn't die when life ends. It lives on forever. And with that special bond, you can feel their presence surrounding you. You'll never be completely gone from us. Your love will always be with us, just as our love will always be with you. Death does not take that away. Eternal Love.....


Love Always,
Aunt Dee Dee



2 Comments:

  • At 9/10/2006 3:36 PM, Blogger 1Green Thumb said…

    Very cool! is that an animated gif or what. Unique for sure

     
  • At 9/10/2006 4:05 PM, Blogger Denise Osbun said…

    Yes, it's a gif. If you left click on the photo, it will open up in a new window and then right click and scroll down to properties and when you click on that the gif url will show up and you can copy that and paste it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home